Phoenix Epoxy Garage Floors
Epoxy Strong uses industrial grade epoxy floor coatings
for all residential and commercial garages and driveways because of its durability, functionality and beauty. What makes epoxy so special? Epoxy is a thermosetting resin that is formed when you mix epoxy resin and a polyamine hardener. This hardener helps gives epoxy its strength because as it cures, very close bonds are formed that make it extremely thick and resilient. Epoxy Strong uses a water based epoxy product so it is non-toxic and environmentally friendly
. It's fast too - most floors can be driven on in less than 48 hours!
SEE OUR PROCESS
Epoxy Garage Floor Coatings:
Beauty and Function
Not only are epoxy garage floor coatings chemical and stain resistant
, they are resistant to most impacts, chipping and surface abrasions too. They will transform ugly, bare concrete into a beautiful, glossy surface. Epoxy Strong offers standard and custom colors so the options are limitless.
VIEW GALLERY & COLORS
Epoxy Floor Coatings Are Ideal For:
- Garage Floors
- Retail Aircraft Hangers
- Industrial/Commercial Interiors
REQUEST YOUR FREE QUOTE
Serving the Greater Phoenix Area:
Ahwatukee, Avondale, Buckey, Chandler, Gilbert, Glendale, Goodyear, Mesa, Paradise Valley, Queen Creek, San Tan Valley, Scottsdale, Tempe and more.
Why Choose Epoxy Strong For Your Garage Floor Coating Project?
Epoxy Strong backs up our work with a solid warranty and we use water based products so you get the best of all worlds: non-toxic, eco-friendly resilience that makes your garage, deck or commercial floor look like a million bucks.
- Fastest Application and Drying (drive on it the next day)
- Competitive Pricing and Highest Quality Service
- Industrial Grade Epoxy
- Solid Warranty
- Full-chip Coverage
- Repair Cracks and Caulk Joints for FREE
- Diamond Grinding Allows the Epoxy to Adhere Better to Concrete than Acid Etching
SEE HOW WE'RE DIFFERENT
- 6 Standard Colors To Choose From
- Custom Colors Are Available
- Stem Walls Are Included
- Job-site Will Be Left Clean and Tidy
- Only Professional Installers Will Be at the Job-site
- Remove Current / Old Epoxy or Paint