A Message to Epoxy Strong Customers About the HVC (Human Corona Virus)
- Yes, We are operational and eager to assist.
- We are implementing precautionary health measures for our staff and equipment.
- We understand the circumstances, and are happy to put your appointment or installation on hold.
Is it Safe for You to Be Servicing My Property?
We continue to monitor and follow the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) to ensure the safety of our customers and all our employees as it pertains to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Additionally, we continue to follow policies and procedures we have in place to address issues that may arise in the coming weeks. We plan to complete the scheduled service at your property i.e. epoxy floors, concrete staining services, and other Epoxy Strong services. Should you request interior services (not including patio or garage), social distancing within your property is required, if anyone in the property is sick, we will not service the interior of the home or office until all occupants are healthy.
What We're Doing to Protect Our Customers and Community
- Let you know we are implementing precautionary health measures for our employees and contractors to help keep you safer during the scheduled appointment.
- Ask for your support in helping keep our people safe and healthy.
We Are Closely Following CDC Guidelines, Arizona State Govenor Ducey, and United States President Trump
- Asked all non-essential employees to work from home.
- Asked people to stay home if they, or someone in their household, are sick.
- Required clearance from a doctor before returning to work for those who are ill.
- Shared specific instructions with employees and contractors on the importance of washing their hands and protecting themselves from getting sick.
- Increased cleaning services and sanitizing in our facilities.
- Suspended employee travel and cancelled large gatherings.
At This Time, We Don't Anticipate Any Interriptions in Operations
We will continue to monitor the situation and keep you up to date with any new information.